The Cairns Convention Centre is Australia’s first purpose built international standard meetings facility outside a major capital city.
An initiative of the State Government of Queensland, it is operated under contract by AEG Ogden Pty Ltd, Australia’s leading public facility management company.
Cairns Convention Centre respects the privacy of your personal information. Any personal information that you provide will be used for the purposes of responding to your enquiry or comments and will not be disclosed to any other organisation, without your permission.
We may also use your name, address or e-mail address to send you information about our products and services. If you do not want us to advise you about other services, facilities or events please:
- Let us know when completing an enquiry for, or speaking with us; or
- Unsubscribe from the link on correspondence received; or
- Call +61 7 4042 4200 and ask to speak to the Centre’s Privacy Officer
- We do collect some information from our website www.cairnsconvention.com.au via our web hosting provider. The type of information collected is in aggregated form and is totally anonymous in that individuals cannot and are not identified. The types of information aggregated are number of visitors, number of pages viewed, from where the users originated i.e. country and referring sites.
- [email protected]
- By mail at PO Box 8084, Cairns, Queensland 4870, Australia
- By fax at +61 7 4052 1152