The renewed Cairns Convention Centre includes state of the art AV equipment. The level of AV integration within the venue rooms are outstanding and provide a high level of flexibility to meet the most demanding needs. Our in-house AV technology team combine best practice, creativity and a passion for success to bring every event to life, ensuring that audiences are connected and inspired.
- PTZ cameras have been fitted across all the meeting spaces, offering pan, tilt and zoom control features
- High resolution laser projectors in every room (including smaller meeting rooms), which provide a bright, crisp image enabling the finest details within presentations.
- Cairns Convention Centre has a large format 15 metre screen with three projector blend. This screen and projector combination enables multi content to be simultaneously displayed on a huge surface.
- The Centre also supports large-format LED wall requirements, which can be configured to meet the client’s needs.
- built-in preview monitors for easy reference to presentation notes
- features within the room
- ability to plug in a laptop with connectivity to the room projector
- remote slide advancer
MEYER AUDIO SYSTEM
- Meyer audio system is available in the Auditorium and Trinity Room providing high-end, detailed room coverage
- The Centre supports Multiple format digital audio networks, including Dante for consoles and AVB for the Meyer Sound GALAXY processors.
- With the Meyer GALAXY this now sees the Centre to be “Immersive Ready” with the Spacemap Go immersive mixing functionality included with each GALAXY system.
- throughout the Auditorium, Arena, Plenary and Trinity level (including the Terrace)
- spaces can be washed with perfect brand colour matching
- The Cairns Convention Centre offers the flexibility to deliver your event both face to face and digitally from any of our rooms.
- Live streaming of offsite speakers into your conference
- Webcasting of your conference to delegates attending from any location in the world
- Camera’s with 4K capability
- Internet with triple redundancy fail safe
- Onsite AV and ICT support
Exhibition, conference and concert rigging is a specialist field and doing it well requires experts you can trust to ensure safety for all. Cairns Convention Centre can provide all primary (top point) rigging, including banner hanging and most secondary rigging services.
Our speaker preparation services offer a stress-free solution for event presenters. Speakers can rehearse in privacy, knowing our professionals are on hand to make last-minute changes, calm nerves and provide ultimate support and expertise.