Delegate Survey Competition Terms & Conditions Mark Doktor 2018-06-14T15:22:52+00:00
Delegate Survey Competition Terms & Conditions
- This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Cairns Convention Centre, ABN 74 605 320 976 Corner Wharf and Sheridan Streets, Cairns, QLD 4870 (“Promoter”). Phone number 07 40424200.
- Entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions.
- Only open to Eligible Entrants. An Eligible Entrant is an individual who has been a delegate at the Cairns Convention Centre, excluding any: (i) employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations. Eligible Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the Eligible Entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- To be eligible to enter, the Eligible Entrant must complete in full the Cairns Convention Centre Delegate Survey.
- To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Entry Period complete the Cairns Convention Centre Delegate Survey leaving their name and contact number.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one entry per person permitted.
Prizes & Prize winner determination
- There will be one (1) Prize Draw conducted for this Competition. Entries close for the Prize Draw will be 5pm 01 November 2018 at Cairns.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of accepting a Prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and the Prize supplier’s requirements.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); (v) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related companies, agencies and all those entities’ personnel (the “Relevant Parties”) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or Prizes, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.